How to treat colored hair at home?
We go to the salon and dye our hair like a favorite star. Separately highlighted and the new look posted on Instagram. If the hair color fades in a month? it happens even after spending so much money, then it is worth it. But not just painting. Special care is required to preserve the color. Many times we neglect to follow certain rules. I don’t listen to all the instructions even after being told in the saloon. That is why the color fades as the months go by.
Here are some things to keep in mind after coloring your hair: Your favorite color will last longer:
- When coloring your hair, first ask your salon professional for low ammonia hair color with pre-softening technology. This is especially important for long-lasting gray coverage. Once your color is right, you can take steps to ensure beautiful color and optimal hair health. In addition to using shampoos and conditioners formulated for colored hair, you can protect your scars by using home remedies.
- Do not shampoo the hair after two days of coloring. It takes a while for the colors to settle. If you shampoo before, the color will wash off quickly.
- What type of shampoo you are using is very important. sulfate-containing shampoos destroy hair color very quickly. In addition, long-term use of this type of shampoo is not good for your hair. So after coloring, buy a special shampoo separately from the salon.
- If you dye your hair, some days your hair will look brighter. Many people forget to use a conditioner. But that is doing great harm. Good conditioners and hair masks without sulfate should be used.
- After coloring the hair becomes a little rough. So many people get busy doing chemical treatment very quickly. But hair color is more likely to fade. Take care of your hair at home.
- Massage coconut oil regularly. The oil helps to seal the cuticle, making your hair brighter and healthier!
- Don’t wash your hair more than 2-3 times a week so you can maintain your vibrant traces!
8. Use a low-temperature dryer on your hair whenever possible. accordingly, Dry color hair is more responsible for damaging your hair, using a blow dryer, curling iron, or straightening iron as much as possible. You will try to dry your hair naturally and If you are going to use a dryer due to less time, after using your color-protective shampoo and conditioner, apply the heat-protective styling product. If you want to blow-dry your colored hair, keep it in the lowest heat setting. Use it if you have a cool blast setting in your blow dryer.
9. Use products with UV protection to protect your hair from the sun. In addition, the sun’s rays can fade hair color. Try to avoid exposure to the sun for long periods of time, but when you are out on a bright day, take care of your color-treated hair using UV protective products. Many styling products, leave-in conditioners, and hair sprays contain SPF. Some UV-protective products even contain color-treated vitamins to prevent hair and future damage. If you know you will be in the sun for a long time, wear a hat to provide extra protection. During the summer when the sun’s rays are at their most harmful levels, a moisturizing spray with an SPF factor of 10 to 15 throughout the day protects your hair-colored locks.
10 . Maintain a healthy diet to keep youself fit and also make your hair look beautiful.
What you eat is related to the health of your hair and how it looks? Provides nutritional energy from a healthy diet that promotes hair growth and shines as well as foods rich in iron-rich protein make your scalp and hair strong keratin and use fatty meats, fish, low-fat cheese, egg whites, spinach, and soy Make your hair look good with your color. In meals, fruits, nuts, vegetables and plenty of water.
Which oil is better for colored hair?
Coconut oil, sesame oil, olive oil, and almond oil work best for colored hair. Simply heat the oil by rubbing it on the palm of your hand and apply from the roots to the tips. You can leave the oil on for a few hours or even overnight and rinse with some mildly warm water.
Use lukewarm water
Use cold or lukewarm water to rinse the shampoo and conditioner. Using hot water strips the color from hair faster and results in fading of the hair color.
Written by Beautician Rupa
Perfect health, like perfect beauty, is a rare thing .By taking good care of your posture now you will enjoy and savor lifelong health benefits & beauty
Thankyou for visiting Tripurawebsolution.com