Regular Practice Means More Energy
Exercise keeps body fit & Healthy. There are several types of physical activity, including swimming, running, cycling, jogging, walking and dancing.
Being active has been shown to have health benefits both physically and mentally. It can help you live longer.
- Physical work out increases energy levels also improve both the strength and efficiency of your cardiovascular system to get oxygen and nutrition to your muscles.
Regular push up activity
* Reduce your risk of heart attack
* Manage your weight better
* Blood cholesterol levels are low
* Lesser the risk of type 2 diabetes and some cancers
* Have low blood pressure
* Stronger bones, muscles and joints and lower risk of osteoporosis
* Reduce your shower risk
* Get better from the time of hospitalization or bed rest
* Feel better – with more energy, better mood, feel more comfortable and sleep better.
If you can walk independently and maintain a speed of 4-6km / h for half an hour every day, walking is enough exercise. Walking is needed to maintain your interest in the long run. Walking can protect against chronic diseases and has a lower risk of injury than other types of exercise.
Get at least 150 minutes of moderate aerobic activity per week or 75 minutes of vigorous activity or a combination of moderate and vigorous activities. The guidelines advise you to spread this practice within a week. Larger amounts of exercise will provide even greater health benefits.
Examples of Intensive lively physical activities include: Maximum amount of oxygen is required to complete the activity. Physical activities include: running (5 miles per hour), swimming, jogging, soccer, jumping rope, carrying heavy loads.
Modern Medical Journal published their research article that running 10 km a day can reverse Diabetes also.
Moderate activity will increase your heart rate, and make you breathe faster and feel warmer.
Moderate activity: Fast exrciseSee a Video
* Walk fast.
* Gaseous in water.
* Double tennis.
* Push a lawn mower.
Important results of practice?
Exercise strengthens your heart and improves your performance. Increasing blood flow increases the level of oxygen in your body. It helps reduce your risk of heart disease such as high cholesterol, coronary artery disease and heart attack. Regular exercise can also lower your blood pressure and triglyceride levels.
- Have fun with a jigsaw puzzle.
- Try your hand at cards.
- Build your vocabulary.
- Dance your heart out.
- Use all your senses.
- Learn a new skill.
- Teach someone else a new skill.
- Listen to play music.
A woman gets beautiful body shape.
Make practice a part of your routine. Ideal for high-intensity interval training (HIIT) and crossfit endomorph body type. You also need to do weight training and moderate endurance training. Eat good quality fats and proteins and limit your sugar intake to further enhance body composition.
Best practice for seniors.
Practice is very important for older adults, but it is difficult to know where to start. It can be sad to re-enter the active world if you haven’t worked for some time. There is also a good chance that the exercises you once got used to are not ideal for older adults.
Before you start a workout routine, it is important to check with a physician to make sure you are healthy enough to match your current fitness level.
Great chair yoga Tips for seniors :
* Extend overhead
* Stretch the sitting cow
* Down cat stretches
* Sitting in a mountain posture
* Sit and twist
During pregnancy Exercise:
- May reduce backache, constipation, bloating and bloating.
- Increase your mood and energy level. Help you sleep better.
- Even small changes in your daily routine can increase your level of physical activity.
- For short tips, walk instead of taking the car.
- Play actively with your kids.
- Listen to your favorite music or radio and dance around the house.
- Do things yourself without using a labor-saving machine.
- Activate the whole family on the weekends.
- The range of free activities is limited only by your imagination.
- Can include bushwalking, cycling nearby, beach or backyard cricket swimming.
Additional Gain of Regular Meditation
Both exercises increase blood flow to your brain, calm you down and allow you to manage your stress better. These make your brain smaller by increasing the gray matter in your brain and help your mind to deny its thoughts.
*Body scan or progressive relaxation.
*Breath awareness meditation.
*Jane meditates. .
It is never too late to start practicing
Don’t think it’s too late to start. Studies show that older people can achieve significant health benefits after just two to three months of regular exercise. As an added bonus, if you start exercising regularly, your body will continue to benefit from good exercise in your 80s also.
International Yoga Day: Origins
♥♥♥ The idea for an UN-mandated International Day of Yoga was first proposed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his speech at the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA) in 2014.♥♥♥