As we age, the outer layer of the skin becomes thinner, although the number of cell layers remains unchanged. The number of cells containing pigment decreases. Older skin looks thinner, paler, and clearer. There are plenty of anti-aging products on the market today, but the biggest question is: At which age start using anti-aging skincare cream?
When it comes to our skincare, as a beautician, my advise is to use anti-aging creams at the age of 25 depending on the health of your skin. Also Dermatologists say 25-year-olds should start using anti-aging products or at least have a proper skincare rule.
But when you see the first few fine lines on your face, the reality hits and you start to get obsessed with your skin routine. These lines indicate that your skin has started to age and needs more attention. Now it is very normal to stock up on anti-aging products to delay the process, We need to keep in mind that aging is of two types: internal and external. It first occurs on the inside and is then reflected on the outside in the form of fine lines. That’s why you should pay attention to prevention by using anti-aging products. Therefore, when you have the opportunity to delay their appearance with proper care, you need to include anti-aging products.
Some ways to reduce premature skin aging
The sun plays a major role in increasing the premature aging of our skin. Other things that we do can cause our skin to grow faster than normal. To help prevent premature skin aging, dermatologists offer some tips to prevent premature skin aging.
* Protect your skin from the sun. Whether you spend the day at the beach or at work, sun protection is essential. You can protect your skin from sun protective clothing such as light and long sleeve shirts, pants, wide-brimmed hats, and sunglasses such as UV protection and broad-spectrum sunscreen, SPF 30 (or higher), and water-resistant. You should apply sunscreen on the skin every day which is not covered by clothing. For more effective protection, look for clothing labeled Ultraviolet Protection Factor (UPF).
* Apply self-tanner instead of tan power. When you get tan, you prematurely age your skin. This is true if you get a tan, a tanning bed, or other indoor tanning equipment from the sun. Emits all the harmful UV rays that accelerate the aging of your skin
* If you smoke, stop. How fast smoking increases the age of the skin. It says and causes a dull, soft color.
* Avoid repetitive facial expressions. When you create facial expressions, you contract the underlying muscles. If you contract the same muscle repeatedly over many years, these lines become permanent. Wearing sunglasses can help reduce lines due to squinting.
* Eat a healthy, balanced diet. The results of several studies show that eating plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables helps prevent premature aging of the skin. Studies have shown that foods rich in sugar or other refined carbohydrates can accelerate aging.
* Drink less alcohol. Alcohol is rough on the skin. It dehydrates the skin and damages the skin in a timely manner. It could make us look older.
* Exercise most days of the week. The results of several studies show that moderate exercise can improve blood circulation and increase immunity. This, in turn, can give the skin a more youthful look.
* Gently cleanse your skin. Cleaning and scrubbing your skin can irritate your skin. Irritating your skin accelerates skin aging. Gentle washing helps to remove contamination, makeup, and other substances without irritating your skin.
* Wash your face twice a day and wash your face after sweating profusely. Especially when you wear a hat or helmet, you sweat a lot, so you need to wash your skin as soon as possible after sweating.
* Apply a facial moisturizer every day. Moisturizers keep water on our skin, making it look more youthful.
* Stop using blemishes or burnt skincare products. When your skin is burning or stinging, it means your skin is burning. Burning your skin makes it look older.
Finally, drink plenty of water.
How to make homemade remedies?
Each of these home remedies for wrinkles contains things that are commonly found around the home.
A face pack is the most comfortable way to deal with the problems facing our facial skin. The combination of household ingredients can help you regain skin health in a natural and affordable way.
1. Benefits of Banana mask:
The presence of vitamin A helps to remove dark spots and blemishes while vitamin B prevents aging.
The presence of potassium acts as a moisturizer and hydrates our skin cells.
Finally, the presence of vitamin E in bananas helps build resistance against UV damage to the skin.
Banana face mask
At which age start using anti-aging skincare cream? Uses
Banana, orange juice, and yogurt
Take a banana mash with a teaspoon of orange juice and a teaspoon of plain yogurt,
These are mixed to make a creamy mask
Apply it on your face for about 15-20 minutes. And rinse with water
2. Egg white mask
Egg white is a great source of protein that is used to repair and grow skin tissues.
Potassium helps protect skin cells from moisture and removes riboflavin toxins and free radicals that can cause wrinkles.
Magnesium is able to slow down the aging process, brightens the skin. The white of the egg contains lysozyme, which is capable of digesting the cell walls of acne-causing bacteria.
This mixture can help tighten, tone and shrink the pores of the skin. This home remedy is very beneficial for those whose skin is oily.
Egg white mask
Egg whites, lemon juice, and honey
A strong face can be made by mixing the white part of an egg, one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, and half a teaspoon of honey. Mix these.
Apply it on your face for about 15-20 minutes. And rinse with water
3. Greek yogurt mask
Cucumber contains vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, C, folic acid, calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, and zinc.
These are all naturally occurring minerals and vitamins that help keep your skin light, hydrated, and firm to protect it from dryness, peeling, or cracking.
Greek yogurt, cucumber and
Mix half a cup of Greek yogurt with half pure cucumber and mint leaves.
Refrigerate this mixture, naturally hydrating face mask.
Apply it on your face for about 30 minutes. And rinse with water.
4. Coconut oil,castoroil, and olive oil.
It helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and antiaging
They contain a lot of antioxidants that can prevent the accumulation of free radicals in the body which causes premature aging.
They also act as a natural moisturizer that you should massage into your skin every night before going to bed.
In the end, they are a great way to get protection from the sun.
Coconut oil, castor oil, and olive oil
Coconut oil, castor oil or
Apply these oils on the skin before sleeping
5. Lemon and honey
Honey contains humectant, which protects skin cells from moisture, while lemon increases collagen production.
An added benefit of this home remedy is that it allows you to feel fresh and smell great!
Help reduce wrinkle appearance
Lemon and Honey
Lemon juice and honey can be used by anyone before leaving the house, or before applying any makeup, or before washing the face.
Apply a thin layer of lemon juice with honey for 10 minutes. Rinse with water
6. Using aloe vera
Sunburns are known to be the easiest way to get rid of our skin damage and wrinkles, where applying this gel can simplify the healing process due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
The aloe vera plant has a clear gel inside, which has wound-healing and soothing effects on the skin, especially after sunbathing.
Growing an aloe vera plant in your garden is fairly convenient, providing easy access to vitamins and minerals that help take care of your skin.
Aloe vera leaves
Apply the gel inside the aloe vera leaves on the affected area
Never be late to benefit
Even those who already have signs of premature aging of the skin can benefit from lifestyle changes. By protecting your skin from the sun, you give it a chance to repair some damage.
If the symptoms of aging skin bother you, you may want to go to a dermatologist. New treatments and less invasive methods for smoothing wrinkles, tightening the skin, and improving one’s complexion are giving many young skin types.
At which age start using anti-aging skincare cream?
Written by Beautician Rupa
American Academy of Dermatology
The Best Wrinkle Creams, According to Dermatologists and Facialists
*RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Anti-Aging Night Cream.
*Olay Regenerist Anti-Aging Face Moisturizer Cream. ..
*Olay Pro-X Deep Wrinkle. .
*Revision Skincare Intellishade SPF 45. .
*Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist Moisturizer.
Thanks for having with me.